The vision of FFM and its coaches are to consistently provide world class coaching, whilst cultivating and nurturing a sense of community spirit amongst all students, parents and other instructors alike.
FFM and its coaches strive to embody the Core Values of Integrity, Respect and Team Work, which ensures that an accountable learning experience is rendered to our Community Members.
What you can expect from us
- FFM and its coaches will treat each community member with respect and will lead by example.
- FFM Instructors shall understand their importance on students’ lives as role models, as well as their responsibility in bringing out the best in each person.
- Coaches will be on time and be attentively present for the duration of the session.
- Coaches will present a well-planned and structured session of a consistent high standard.
- Coaches may re-affirm equality and sociability amongst students, regardless of gender or nationality. Everyone at FFM is considered part of our family and community and no one will be treated indifferently.
- FFM and its coaches undertake to mentor and avidly provide continues growth whilst committed students are on their journey of Martial Arts.
How can you assist
- Tell us if there are changes to your membership we should know about.
- If something happens that you like or don’t like about our services, please let us know. We want to ensure that your issues are heard.
- Help us understand your needs so that we can give you the best possible service. We will listen to you.
- The FFM team will always be approachable and will timeously respond to all messages & e-mails.